Fees & FAQ's
30 minute class
45 minute class
- Fees are payable termly in advance
- Pupils that attend 2 or more classes per week have the option to split their payments half termly.
- There are 3 methods of payment of fees: Bank transfer, cheque or cash.
- New pupils to the school will receive a free trial lesson
- Existing pupils that wish to try out a new subject will receive a free trial lesson
- Pupils that attend multiple classes per week will receive a 10% discount on their fees. Please ask for more details.
What do I need to wear?
We do have a uniform at the dance school however to begin clothes that are easy to move in are best. Younger girls attending Ballet classes should wear a skirt or a dress as they will hold this while they are dancing. Bare feet is fine for Ballet & Modern Jazz, an outdoor shoe is best for Tap. We do stress to parents please don't feel pressured to purchase uniform straight away, please wait till your child is happy and settled. Please see the uniform page for more information.
How do I know how much to pay?
Once you have received your free trial lesson, you will then receive an invoice the following week for the remaining weeks of the term. Please see 'term dates' page for number of weeks per term. Fees can be paid 3 ways:
- Bank transfer using your own telephone or Internet banking (please ask your teacher for the dance school account details)
- Cheque (made payable to: Louise Austin School of Dance Ltd)
- Cash (please place the correct money in a sealed envelope marked with your child's name).
Can I join at any point during the term?
Yes - so long as there are spaces available.
Can Parents/Carers view classes?
To begin we are very happy for parents/carers to sit in on classes. Once your child is happy and settled then you are able to leave them, most halls we teach at have viewing windows.